10 Things Every Wife Wants To Hear N0. 9 Will Amazed You

Updated on February 5, 2017 in Marriage wisdom
0 on February 5, 2017

10 Things Every Wife Wants To Hear

Women not only want to be loved, they especially long to be cherished by their husband. Here are ten things your wife is living to hear you say.

Husbands Love Your Wives…

Women not only want to be loved, they especially want to be cherished by their husband. Here are ten things your wife is living to hear you say.

“I cherish you.”

We ascribe love to so many things in life, but there are very few that we absolutely cherish. Your wife wants to be on that list. Let her know over and over again that she’s held highly in your eyes

“You look amazing.”

Affirm her beauty. Remind her through the years that she will always be your lovely, beautiful bride.

“Date night is planned.”

Take the lead on planning the next night on the town. This let’s her know that you prioritize quality time together and don’t expect her to make it happen all the time

“I’m listening. How can I help?”

In times of frustration be there to listen and offer encouragement. Sometimes she’ll need your advice and sometimes she won’t. It’s most important to let her know you’re in it with her and will be a support

“I believe in you.”

These words strengthen the heart of a woman in a powerful way. When she’s discouraged, empower her with these words and it will put an instant smile on her face

“You make me a better man.”

Express the unique impact that she has on your life. Emphasize how you value the strengths she brings to the marriage

“I apologize.”

Admit when you’re wrong and apologize for offenses. Keep a short account. Make it a point to put pride on the back-burner and let love prevail

“I appreciate all your hard work.”

Make sure her contributions are recognized. Whether it be managing the home, working a 9 to 5 or working as a full-time Mom and Chief, celebrate all she does in private and public

“Let’s pray together.”

Most women find it easier to connect spiritually through prayer. Share in this with her by initiating prayer together. This lets her know you care about intentionally keeping God in the center of your marriage

“You are needed & desired.”

Cooking, cleaning, laundry and other domestic duties are acts of love. If your wife shows love in this way, refuse to take it for granted. But more than that, let her know that you love her ultimately for who she is…not for what she does. Desire her daily.

http://www.beliefnet.com/love-family/galleries/10-things-every-wife-wants-to-hear.aspx?p=11

• Liked by
Comment
Loading more replies