20 ways to stop masturbation
20 Ways to stop masturbation
Below are 20 active steps to stop masturbation:
- Pray seriously against it, and ask God for help. God is still in the business of delivering people from the shackles of sins.
- Avoid pornographic materials like a plague, because Satan keeps people bound in masturbation. The devil keeps feeding their mind with trash thereby keeping them in bondage.
- 3. Tell someone you can trust about it. Masturbation thrives in secrecy; break its backbone and share your problem with someone you can trust.
- Deal with lust. Until you eradicate lust, you cannot overcome masturbation. Lust is what fuels the engine of masturbation, work on your mind.
- Surrender yourself for deliverance. You can only be helped if you seek help.
- Confess it as a sin and ask God for forgiveness.
- Avoid bad associations. Remember, evil communications corrupts good manners.
- Do away with immoral music, they have a way of speaking to your hearts and controlling your thoughts
- For those who masturbate in the bathroom and toilet, masturbation needs serious fantasies and focus on an imaginary sex partner, a little change of focus will help you. Hence, when you enter the bathroom and or toilets, keep on singing choruses, and don’t focus on your manhood. Wash it briefly and leave it alone.
- When taking your bath, pay less attention to your private part.
- Avoid tying towel except you are ready to bath. The movement of the towel on the genital can stimulate sex.
- Avoid wearing loose pants; it can also stimulate your genitals.
- For those who masturbate in the bedroom, idleness is the cause. Don’t just lie down on bed except you are feeling sleepy.
- Avoid playing with your manhood.
- Always wear your pant and shorts even when sleeping.
- Take a cool bath before going to bed, this will cool your system and put your sexual urge under control.
- Wash your mind with the blood of Jesus.
- Be prayerful; be in the fellowship of God’s children.
- Read, study and meditate on the word of God. “Where withal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed there to according to thy word. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee”.(Psalm 119:9,10)
- Get a copy of SINGLES, SEX and PURITYby Bisi Adewale for better knowledge on this.