9 Purpose of Sex in Marriage No. 9 will shock you

Updated on January 9, 2017 in Marriage wisdom
0 on January 9, 2017

— Bisi Adewale

To know the importance of sex in marriage, I think every couple should know the purpose for which God created it not to destroy; it is not to make you dirty, unholy or unrighteous. It is not to destroy you, but to build. It is not to separate couples, but to bind them together.

Hot Romantic Ways To Get The Best Sex From Your Husband

1. For purity. Regular sex is known to prevent adultery. I have an elderly friend who said he was keeping three girlfriends as an unbeliever before he met his wife. He said immediately after his wedding, he stopped all sexual immorality even as an unbeliever then because, according to him, his wife was satisfying him.

When a man is satisfied at home, his desire for sex goes down, since that desire is met. Hence, possibility of infidelity is greatly reduced when there is sexual fulfillment in marriage, in fact one of the reasons for marriage is to have sex and prevent adultery, 1Cor. 7:1-5.

1. For pleasure. God created sex for the enjoyment of both the husband and his wife. It is something that is beautiful and pleasurable. Couples should know that it is the duty of each of them to give pleasure to each other.

1. Expression of love to one’s spouse. Though you can express your love to your spouse in several ways, such as giving gifts, kissing, sending text messages, cooking of nice meals, etc, the highest and the best way to express your love to each other is by having sex. Nobody has the right to do it with your spouse, but you and you alone.

1. Communion. It is a great way of sharing and caring. It is the highest level of communion. It is a complete communion between a man and his wife. It touches the body, soul and the spirit.

1. Covenant. It is a way of renewing our marriage covenant. Anytime you make love to your spouse, you are saying ‘I love you’, ‘I own you’, ‘my body belongs to you; yours belong to me’, ‘do everything to me in love, all for you’.

1. Recreation. It can be used as a tool of recreation and relaxation. Long foreplay, sensuous massaging, hugging and kissing are all ways to relax with one’s spouse, topping it up with a good and enjoyable sex.

1. Preservation of your marriage. Sex can serve as a tool of preservation of your marriage. Women, most especially should know that good sex is needed if their homes must be preserved. A man who has a Mercedes Benz car at home is not likely to steal a bicycle. A man who has been over-fed with fried rice is not likely to steal popcorn outside. Likewise, a well-sexed man is not likely to look outside for it. That is why women should do everything possible to satisfy their husbands. It is the greatest insurance on their homes. Send strange women away from your home by giving your man what he wants. Give him the sex he desires and monopolize him.

1. Duty. Sex is a duty that must be carried out by parties involved joyfully. It is common for women to be uninterested in sex, and this has led to destruction of many homes. If there must be denial or abstinence, it must be with mutual consent. Sex is a duty that you MUST carry out in marriage.

1. For crisis management. Sex can be a happy ending to some quarrels, though it is not a substitute for discussing the issue. After problems have been sorted out by discussions and rendition of apologies, sex can be a very happy ending.

• Liked by
Loading more replies