A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Here are18 ways to make your husband fall in love with you again and again.
- Ask him to flex his muscles, then swoon.
- Watch the big game with him. Or even better, invite his friends over and make it a party.
- Turn on his favorite music before he gets home.
- Make him his favorite meal. With dessert.
- Initiate love-making.
- Ask him to help you with a problem.
- Ask for his opinion.
- Tell him he’s sexy when he fixes things.
- Write love notes on the mirror with lipstick. If you’re sure the kids won’t see, make it a little steamy.
- Forgive him when he makes a mistake. Then, never bring it up again.
- Brag about him to someone else while he’s in earshot.
- Give him a scalp massage as he drifts off to sleep.
- Wake him with a kiss… or more.
- Tell him he smells great.
- Celebrate a personal goal he has achieved. Take him out to dinner or celebrate his favorite way at home.
- Notice and thank him for the little things he does for you.
- Dress up for him, even if you’re not going out.
- Take him out to the latest action movie and share a tub of popcorn.
The problem of most couples is that they easily throw away and forget their dating styles once married. Try some of these tips, and come up with some of your own. You will not only make your him fall in love with you again, but you might find yourself falling more in love with him as well.