1. When you’re married, you don’t have to worry about where the relationship is going.Single sex is fraught with angst. Are you hooking up too soon? Should you wait? Does it matter? When you’re married, sex is just a part of your relationship. A very good, very meaningful part of your relationship, but without all the questions about what it means. You can have sex whenever you both want it without weighing whether it’s the right thing to do. Seriously. Whenever you want it.
2. When you’re married, you don’t have to worry about whose place to go to. There’s a lot of stress to sleepovers when you’re single. Having sex at his place means sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, praying that he’s a neat freak and that his bathroom isn’t disgusting and getting up earlier than you normally would to get ready. When you’re married, what’s his is yours, and you know exactly how clean the bathroom is.
3. There’s rarely any awkward moments in married sex. Okay, sure, there might be the occasional awkward moment when he’s lying on your hair or one of you gets a fit of giggles. But those moments aren’t weighted any heavier than anything else you’ve ever done together. There’s an intimacy, a sweetness even, to the awkwardness. It’s something else you share as a couple.
4. Shave, wax or go natural, it doesn’t matter when you’re married. Single women obsess over body hair far more than married women do. It’s not because married women take less pride in their appearance or don’t want to be sexually attractive to their spouse, it’s simply because body hair ceases to be much of an issue when you live together and have sex regularly. (See #1 about being able to have sex whenever you want it.)
5. You don’t have to watch the clock when you’re married. When you’re single, you’re always on the clock. You know exactly how much time you have for a date and you have to fit it all in—drinks, dinner, comedy club, drive to your place, sex, snuggle and get him out of the house in time for you to get a good night’s sleep. When you’re married, you can go out tonight and have sex in the morning. Or you can stay in and have sex tonight and go to brunch in the morning. You’re married, you can do whatever works and still get a good night’s sleep!
6. When you’re married, you’re building on everything that’s come before. Single sex might be fun for the newness, but it’s like cotton candy—sweet, but no substance. Married sex is a three-course meal of all your favorite foods, with the occasional new dish thrown in for fun. When you’re married, every sexual encounter is a part of you’re shared history. There’s something to be said about being with a partner who already knows what you like.
7. Birth control is less of an issue when you’re married. I won’t say it’s a non-issue, because clearly you’re going to have to figure out what works best for you, but single women have to take responsibility for their own birth control needs and often don’t feel like they can rely on their partner for support. Being married means you’re on the same team and you share the same goals. And not having to worry about birth control makes sex that much more fun
8. You have more sex when you’re married. Seriously, you do. When you’re single, there are so many obstacles standing in the way of a regular sex life—work, friends, family, sleep—and there are two of you dealing with all of those issues, often on different schedules. When you’re married, you have proximity on your side. You share a home, you share friends (and family), you’re often able to sync your work and social schedules. There’s simply more time to have sex when you’re married.
9. When you’re married, you don’t have to wonder if he’s “the one.” You’re married, this is it. Your search is over and you have found your life partner. And that sweet truth makes forvery hot and uninhibited sex !http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/sex/a37828/married-sex-vs-single-sex/